To get started with the Chamber Health Insurance Cooperative,
follow these 10 simple steps.
1) If not already a member, join the North Shore Chamber of Commerce online at www.northshorechamber.org/join-health-coop or by calling (978) 774-8565.
2) Visit the Chamber Health Coop Association website at: www.chamberhealthcoop.com
3) Select Association, "North Shore Chamber of Commerce"
4) Click "Get Started" then, enter your business' contact information.
5) Agree to the terms and conditions of the Qualified Member Agreement for joining the Coop.
6) Download a copy of the Qualified Association Member Agreement.
7) A request will then be sent by email to the North Shore Chamber of Commerce, asking for confirmation that the business is a member in good standing.
8) Upon confirmation, your business will be sent a verification email.
9) Request your health plan enroll your business in a health insurance plan that is available through the Coop OR Click Here for a list of preferred Certified Brokers that participate in the North Shore Chamber Health Cooperative.
10) The business is officially a Coop member once it has both accepted the terms and conditions agreement, and also enrolled in a health plan through the Coop.
The North Shore Chamber is proud to join with the Massachusetts Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (MACCE) to offer affordable health insurance to small businesses. We remain committed to continually improving the benefits of your Chamber Membership.