(First Ipswich Bank will be rebranded as Brookline Bank in February 2020)
January 22nd Business After Hours
Connections - Conversations - Cocktails
Wednesday, January 22nd, 5pm - 7:00pm
First Ipswich Bank (Danvers Branch)
107 High St, Danvers, MA 01923
Click Here to Reserve or Call (978) 774-8565
START 2020 OFF RIGHT -
5 REASONS TO NETWORK & ATTEND BUSINESS AFTER HOURS
1) Connect with other business owners in the community. Would you normally meet these people in your daily routine? Probably not. Connecting can lead to new business leads. Some contacts can refer you to other contacts. It also gives you the chance to be in the same room as others in similar industries that might be experiencing the same situations.
2) Word-of-Mouth Recommendations. This is an essential reason for networking. The more people you know what you do, the more recommendations you will get. Successful businesses are built on referrals and good public relations.
3) Gain new ideas. Obtain excellent advice from people. Your dialog may inspire your new contact to come up with a solution that you haven't thought of.
4) Promote your business. Not only can you learn from others, but your attendance in networking events such as Business After Hours is a great way to get your business in front of others. Again, all it costs you is your time at the meeting and you may end up gaining additional business in the process.
5) Make great business relationships. Sharing ideas with each other and your enthusiasm with others creates strong business relationships. They, in turn, are very powerful forces in building your network. If you could learn one new strategy, gain a new business client, just by attending Business After Hours, is there any reason you wouldn't attend? It's too valuable of a business strategy to not do so.
Connect and Grow at These Upcoming
North Shore Chamber Programs & EventsBecome a Breakfast Forum Sponsor in 2020
Brand Your Firm for an Audience of 200 business leaders each Month
Reserve 2020 Breakfast Season Tickets & Tables
Save Money - Buy a Table of Ten for the Series - FREE Breakfast Sponsorship
Take Our New 2020 Business Issues Survey
Your Input is Needed - Help shape Programs for the new year.
Wed., Jan 17th New Business Outreach Group
Recruit New Members while receiving Increased Recognition for you and your firm.
Wed., Jan 22nd New Business After Hours
Connect with 100 professionals at First Ipswich Bank in Danvers
Fri., Jan 24th - Sales Sucess Workshop
Don't Let Talk of an Economic Slowdown, Slow Your Sales Team Down
Wed., Jan 29th - Annual Labor & Employment Law Update for 2020
Presented by Schwartz Hannum PC - Sell-out expected, Reserve Early
North Shore Business News & Events Archive
Find out the latest Business News & Events on the North Shore
Join the North Shore Chamber Now and Grow Your Network
Special Package of Tickets & Advertising when You Join Now
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEW - NEWS & EVENTS EMAILS:
CONNECT WITH US:
Facebook, Twitter, Videos & Pictures