2013 North Shore Business Expo
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - DoubleTree Hotel - Danvers, MA
(978) 774-8565 www.northshorechamber.org/2013expo
2013 Economic Forecast 7:30am
Talk by Leading Wealth Management Professionals
• Rob Lutts, president and CIO, Cabot Money Management
• Michael Tyler, CIO, Eastern Bank Wealth Management
• Sean Tesoro, president, Salem Five Investments Services
• Robert Gorman, Chief Portfolio Strategist, TD Waterhouse
• John Traynor, Chief Strategist, Wealth Management, People's United Bank
Click Here to Reserve or Call (978) 774-8565 • Breakfast Tickets - $45/each
• Where is the economy really headed, and how will it affect your business?
• Is this a good time to invest, hire more people, increase inventories?
• What is the outlook for consumer and business spending, inflation, and interest rates?
• Is this the right time to raise new capital?
• Which foreign markets will grow the fastest, and which will be the laggards?
• How to position a portfolio for maximum yield with safety?
Click Here to Reserve or Call (978) 774-8565 • Expo Breakfast Tickets - $45/each
Breakfast Sponsored by:
12:00 Noon Luncheon & Networking (followed by program)
Retaining a Talented Workforce - Internships
One of the most critical issues facing businesses today is how to attract and retain the employees they want to keep. Learn how college Internships and continuing education can help.
• Dr. Richard Wylie, Endicott College (Overview and Moderator)
• Dr. Wayne Burton, North Shore Community College
• Dr. Denise Hammon, Marian Court College
• Dr. Stephen Immerman, Montserrat College of Art
• Dr. Kristin Esterberg, Salem State University
• Rick Sweeney, Gordon College
Click Here to Reserve or Call (978) 774-8565 • Luncheon Tickets - $65/each
Click Here to Reserve or Call (978) 774-8565 • Expo Luncheon Tickets - $65/each
Luncheon Sponsored by: