2017 Nominations now being Accepted
North Shore Academy of Distinguished Leaders
Deadline: Tomorrow - Wednesday, October 11, 2017
The North Shore Chamber of Commerce is now accepting Nominations for the
2017 North Shore Distinguished Leadership Awards to be presented at the 99th Annual Dinner Meeting on Wed., November 15, 2017 at the Danversport Yacht Club.
Nomination Deadline is Wed., October 11th.
Criteria for nomination of a North Shore Distinguished Leader:
1. Demonstration of leadership
2. Commitment to social responsibility.
3. Strong community involvement.
4. Proven economic impact and/or social impact on the Region.
5. High level of creativity, innovation & determination.
6. Sustained enhancement of the quality of life in our community.
Nominate a 2017 North Shore Distinguished Leader
Reserve 99th Annual Dinner Sponsorships & Tables Below
Academy of North Shore Distinguished Leaders:
- Thomas Alexander, Alexander & Femino
- Karen Andreas, North of Boston Media Group
- Dr. Martha Farmer, North Shore InnoVentures
- David & Cathy Gravel, GraVoc Associates
- Gwen Cochran Hadden, Cochran Hadden Royston Associates
- Richard Holbrook, Eastern Bank
- David LaFlamme, North Shore Bank
- Dr. Patricia Maguire Meservey, Salem State University
- Pamela Scott, LVCC, Inc. & Salem State University
- William Tinti, Tinti Quinn Grover & Frey
- Jay Ash, MA Secretary of Economic Development
- Mayor Kimberley Driscoll, City of Salem
- Pete Frates and the Frates Family
- John Hall, Salem Five Bank
- John Keohane, Henry's Market
- Julie LaFontaine, The Open Door Food Pantry
- Joseph Riley, Eastern Bank
- Dr. Charles Desmond, Massachusetts Board of Higher Education
- Wayne Marquis, Former Danvers Town Manager
- Jack Meany, YMCA of the North Shore
- Mary Margaret Moore, Independent Living Center of NSCA
- Robert Norton, North Shore Medical Center
- William Scanlon, Former Mayor of the City of Beverly
- Maureen Woodman & The Woodman's Family
- Dr. Wayne Burton, North Shore Community College
- Bill Cummings, Cummings Properties
- Jack Good, People's United Bank
- Jerry McCarthy, Northeast Arc
- Jacob Segal, Ronan, Segal & Harrington
- Patricia Zaido, The Salem Partnership
- Carlton Berry, C.P. Berry Homes
- Senator Frederick E. Berry
- Philanthropists Henry & Donna Bertolon
- Tim Collins, EBSCO Publishing
- Robert Lappin, Shetland Properties
- Joanne Patton, Green Meadows Farm
- Dr. Richard Wylie, Endicott College
Brian Cranney, Cranney Companies
Fran Dichner, R&L Associates, Inc.
Bernard Gordon, Analogic Corporation
Paul Lanzikos, North Shore Elder Services
Diane Stringer, Care Dimensions
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE A BUSINESS LEADER FOR THE 2017 NORTH SHORE DISTINGUISHED LEADERS ONLINE.
Nomination Deadline Friday, October 11, 2017
Not a North Shore Chamber Member? This Fall, we invite you to Join
CONNECT WITH US:
Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Linked In, Pictures & Videos